Do you have a question about launching an idea, leading a project, or growing your career?
We’d love to help!
Below you’ll find all of the information you need to submit your question to the Launch Youniversity team.
How to Best Contribute to the Podcast
We’re exciting that you’re considering submitting a question for the podcast because we’re doing this for you. To enable us to help you while also serving the other members of the Launch Youniversity community, we ask that you abide by and agree to the following simple guidelines:
- Please share your question in within 90 seconds. If it goes a little over, that’s fine. The act of being concise will help you focus on the goal of your question and help us hopefully answer more questions from other launchers.
- Recording a voice message is optional. However, voice messages are preferred and move to the top of the list.
- Please be polite, and keep your question focused on your business, career or idea. Disrespectful, spammy or deeply personal or private questions will not be considered.
- Please remember that by submitting a question, you’re agreeing to and accepting of the above podcast guidelines as well as allowing us to share it publicly on the podcast.
- Unfortunately, submitting a question is no guarantee that it will be featured on the podcast. We’ll get to as many questions as we can. However, if your question is similar to (or the same as) one we’ve already addressed, or if it doesn’t align with the purpose and values of the show, your question will likely go unanswered. To find out if we’ve previously answered a similar question, we recommend reviewing our podcast archive.
3 Easy Ways to Share Your Question
There are three ways you can leave a question. Pick the option that works best for you.
- Use the voice message widget below. All you need is an Internet connection and microphone (headphone mics work too). Don’t worry about your microphone’s quality—your job is to ask a great question! Speakpipe.com, the web service we use to capture your message, handles the rest of the audio recording. It’s pretty cool.
- Call us at (678) 744-7909.
- Fill out the form below. As a reminder, we want your voice to be heard so voice messages move to the top of the list.)
How to Hear the Answer to Your Question
After you submit your question, remember to subscribe to the podcast so you’ll hear your question and our response.