Welcome back to The Launch Youniversity Podcast! In today’s episode, Kevin Jennings sits down with Jeff Henderson to talk about his experiences launching products for Oprah Winfrey, Tony Robbins, Dave Ramsey and his own company, Junction 32.
Here’s a hint: Oprah’s team taught him empathy, Tony taught him about raving fans and Dave taught him about being a generous brand.
Jeff also provides insight on the true definition of a successful launch and how following the steps of The Launch Sequence leads to repeated success for both entrepreneurs and intrepreneurs. Listen now!
HELPFUL LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Read more about Jeff, David, Shane and Kevin
- Resource: A Toolbox for Launchers
- LYP 001: Five Elements of a Successful Launch
THREE KEY TAKEAWAYS
1. Launching isn’t just about the first 30—60 days. A successful launch is taking an idea, bringing it into reality and sustaining it.
2. Document your vision. Share it with the people closest to you.
3. Respect your teammates and be known as a catalyst who brings out the best in others.