The better questions we ask ourselves, the better answers we find. Often though, we ask questions of other people. Today, I want to encourage you to ask seven questions to someone different. Someone who is a very important person in your life: you. So find 20 minutes of quiet, pull out your notebook or use a phone app, and spend time finding these answers.
1. What would a great leader do in my current situation?
2. What did I do today to build my business?
3. Am I running the business or is the business running me?
4. Is my pace sustainable and is my passion for the business growing?
5. What am I learning?
6. What do I think is impossible, but if it became possible, would fundamentally change my business or organization?
7. Am I having fun?