Any entrepreneur will tell launchers that time management and organization are essential to successfully starting a new business. But when there is so much to do, remember, and manage, how do you keep track?
You can stay on top of all of your important information and to dos with the small device in your pocket — your phone. There are thousands of apps to make our lives more efficient, but we believe these 15 tools will be beneficial as you launch your company.
- Basecamp or Trello: Project management tool that will help keep tasks organized and on time
- Toggl: A time tracking app to help you optimize daily activities
- Scribe (formerly Book in a Box): Help with writing, publishing, and marketing all of your book ideas
- Slack: An online hub for team members to work and collaborate
- Kyber: Manage projects, assign tasks, schedule meetings, and see an overview of workload. This app works directly within Slack.
- RescueTime: Tracks your habits and reports time stealers
- Evernote: The gold standard of note-taking apps
- Dropbox or Box: Efficient file sharing that doesn’t need your FTP login
- Zoom: Video conference tool
- MobileDay: Facilitates conference calls
- Workplace: A Facebook, team collaboration tool
- Infusionsoft: An email marketing and sales platform that optimizes customer relations
- Klipfolio: Provides all web-based analytic details
- Belay: An organization to help with all of your virtual assistant needs. Learn more about how they are a cost-efficient source for new businesses needing help.
- Pocket: Keep track of all of your lightbulb moments and future goals or ideas
Our list of resources doesn’t stop there. Be sure to check out Launch Youniversity’s podcast for more helpful tips and tools. Also, check out more of our favorite apps for becoming better leaders, better time managers, and better launchers.