One of the best gifts you can give yourself before the end of the year is some reflection time. Reflecting on where we’ve been and where we are going is very helpful before beginning a new year.
Take 30 minutes and reflect through these 10 questions before the clock strikes midnight on December 31st.
1. What are my top three memories of 2017?
2. What are three memories I want to create in 2018?
3. What area in my life worked best in 2017?
4. What area in my life do I want to improve in 2018?
5. What is one thing that needs to happen for me to finish 2017 strong?
6. What do I need to start doing in 2018?
7. What do I need to stop doing in 2018?
8. Who do I need to express more gratitude toward in 2018?
9. What fear or fears are holding me back from what God wants for me?
10. If you could make one change in your life right now, what would it be?
Working hard is important, but so is taking time for reflection. If you ask yourself these 10 questions, you’ll be able to take as much lessons and wisdom from 2017 into 2018.