Welcome back to The Launch Youniversity Podcast! In today’s episode Jeff Henderson, David Farmer, Shane Benson and Kevin Jennings break down The Launch Sequence: what it is, why it works and how to follow it.
When looking for a new way to launch products at Chick-fil-a, they traveled the country to study how other successful businesses were launching. Their research and conversation led them to The Launch Sequence.
There are five elements to The Launch Sequence: understand, imagine, prototype, validate and launch. Listen now to hear the hosts talk about which stage matters most to them!
HELPFUL LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Read more about Jeff, David, Shane and Kevin
- Resource: A Toolbox for Launchers
- The Five Elements of the Launch Sequence
THREE KEY TAKEAWAYS
1. The Launch Sequence is for everyone. Whether you’re launching a big business, or new idea for a project at work—this process works for it all.
2. Feedback is essential. You need to go into the marketplace or talk to your peers and ask them for objective feedback. You’ll be thankful you did.
3. The Launch Sequence is cyclical. Once you launch, you can go right back to the understanding stage to learn how you can continue to improve your product or idea.